Subscriptions are the most economic way to enjoy BVT’s summer season–you can save up to 20% over single ticket prices. And you know you aren’t going to want to miss a moment of our return to live performance this summer. With audiences limited to only 50 seats per performance, be sure to guarantee your spot by becoming a BVT subscriber.
There are a few changes this season in our subscription offerings.
- We will only be offering six-play packages this summer (No Triple Plays this year.)
- Because we are moving to a repertory season, you aren’t tied down to attending the same day of the week for each play. You’ll pick the performance dates and times for each show that best fit your schedule.
- Our new outdoor playing space means a new seating arrangement, so past subscribers can’t be seated in their “usual seats.” All requests will be filled with the best available seating for the date and time requested, in the order they are received.
- All seats are accessible to those with mobility issues.
- You may request a refund for your subscription through June 13, 2021. After that date, if you cannot attend your performance (or if the performance is cancelled, you may rebook your ticket for a different performance of the same play (pending availability) or we can provide you with a link and password to watch a virtual version of the play.
- For those who may not be comfortable attending in person, Virtual Subscriptions are also available (sales starting March 8), and can be ordered through our streaming partner, Showtix4u, at https://www.showtix4u.com/events/bvt
Sales begin March 8. Call 585 374 6318 for more information